Summer Camp 2019
This program combines English lessons, Canadian Homestay experience, and fun Canadian summer activities.
Students will have the opportunity to develop their English skills and have a real Canadian experience including weekend trip to Canadian Rockies.
2 weeks program: $2080 3 weeks program: $2880
• July 6 – July 27, 2019
• 2 or 3 weeks
• Age: 14 + years old
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
• 6 participants
• 25 English lessons per week (each lesson is 50 minutes)
• Homestay accommodation with 3 meals/day (single room)
• Weekday and weekend activities
• Airport transfer - two-way
• Application fee and homestay placement fee
• Material fees
when you register
before February 1, 2019!
• Learn in a class level that is appropriate for students
• Improve English with different age groups (adult and youth mixed)
• Develop all the English language skills
• Make presentations every Friday to improve speaking skills and expand vocabulary.
• All teachers have University Degrees and Teaching English Qualifications
• 25 lessons – 8:50am - 2:15pm, Mon-Fri
• Each homestay is visited personally and carefully selected to ensure that the students will be comfortable during their stay.
• Students usually spend evenings and weekends with his/her host family, having meals and social time with them.
• Homestay evaluations by students are conducted on a regular basis.
• Two students might be placed in a same homestay.