top of page
Social Insurance Number (SIN)

For intenational students with a working holiday visa or a work permit, you must have a Social Insurance Number to work in Canada.

It is free to apply a SIN, and the SIN is very important information that you should keep it in a safe place.

Please click here to visit Service Canada's website for more details.

You can apply your SIN at Harry Hays Building.


Harry Hays Building

220 4th Avenue Southeast #150, Calgary, AB T2G 5E7

bottom of page